Glitch Bug List Part 3

Sam Lockgrim

Pirate Apprentice
Not trying to be annoying and whiny sounding lol, sorry if anyone is frustrated these keep coming in, but I really want to see this game become polished and complete because I love it so much. I'm trying to be helpful in getting rid of problems and I hope I'm doing exactly that. Anyway...

-Health regeneration is active during combat, making me essentially invincible during battle with opponents that should probably be forcing me to take a tonic to beat them.
-Everyone on the ship becomes invisible after boarding a flagship and coming back.
-Loot pouches will be underground sometimes when on slanted ground or hill
-Enemies will attack sometimes, but no damage will go through at all, and it won't say miss, so it's as if they never attacked at all
-I think this is when you minimize the game or go to something else and re-open it without closing the program, but the ambient noise goes insanely high, so there is a constant loud hollow cave kind of noise (whirrrrrr)
-The French undead skeletons do not move when provoked, they just stay still, and can attack you from any range

Back