Suggestion Buy Beta Keys with Gold

Would you like beta keys to be earned through digging and loot, or bought?

• Digging and loot.

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Bought with gold.

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Have both ways be available, but still keep the number of keys awarded roughly the same.

Votes: 29 59.2%

• Total voters

solomon22

Dockworker
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great time with the game. I know I certainly am.

So, here's my suggestion: What if beta keys were available for purchase with gold. Obviously, the cost would have to be pretty high to keep the number of keys available to a reasonable level, but I feel like that would be a better way to reward players who are committed to the game. Instead of having luck play a pretty big part in who receives a key, this would make it based on who really wants to work for one. Besides, there are plenty of enjoyable ways to earn gold; is digging for 3 hours straight really that fun? :D

I've attached a poll to see how much support there is for this idea.

Not a bad idea. 200000 gold for one key though. Just think these things are pretty valuable after all. Just have to find a way to bypass cheat engine if that is still a thing.

...cheat engine...
Disagree. :( (Those 'two' words together make me want to turn my head and cough). Question instead which needs to be asked is how many times it would take someone to partake in play-time/time-slots just to acquire 200,000 GOLD.

Disagree. :( (Those 'two' words together make me want to turn my head and cough). Question instead which needs to be asked is how many times it would take someone to partake in play-time/time-slots just to acquire 200,000 GOLD.

You have a very valid point. But could you not buy one for a friend?

Jaysus, 200k gold? I played for about 9 hours so far overall, and I lost gold. I'm down to like 2k from the 12k I made/had, playing costs money until you invest heavily enough.

Sure, if people did poker with each other, one or two people could get 200k out of the (I'll say 19 because of the 10k free gold given lately) 19/38 other people.. Poker isn't a viable option man.

Beta keys are meant to be scarce. 200k may be a lot but people would find ways. Would not agree with this idea, although I do also wish that it was a bit less based on luck.

Back