Discussion Can confirm Infinite loading screen STILL an issue.

I've only encountered it once since the update but I've been looking for Haunted Bones and so not done a lot of loot runs. I plan to loot run a bit tonight so we'll see what kind of percentage it is.

Well, I did go loot running last night with no infinite loading screen appearing, all went well. I'm not sure if it was just good luck or not but it seems unlikely that I would have sailed that much with no incidents before the update. I'll go again tonight to get a bigger sample. At this point I feel the infinite loading screen glitch is improved if not 100% eliminated.

Now with a larger sample it is obvious that the problem is just as bad as ever, lol. Yesterday I crashed on every long run I went on, the infinite loading screen. Also crashing mid run has appeared as a problem that we didn't have before.

Now with a larger sample it is obvious that the problem is just as bad as ever, lol. Yesterday I crashed on every long run I went on, the infinite loading screen. Also crashing mid run has appeared as a problem that we didn't have before.
I've noticed the random crashes are back. But this time the game just force closes and doesn't give the "You've been disconnected" Message...

Back