TYVM Can I just say...

um, could you be specific?
"Devs do this because that bothers me!"
"Devs why did you do that, I liked it back when it was like this!"
"Devs your logical points are illogical to me... so I disagree"
"Devs I don't understand so I'm gonna rant"
"Devs do this, do this, do this, leave everything and do this cause I asked for it"
"Devs why aren't you letting me curse in this PG-rated Disney game"
"Devs you have to change the game so it suits my personal needs!"
"Devs [insert any controversial point here]"

This is just constructive criticism, they weren't trying to start controversy with them or be disrespectful.
This is the beta stage. We are here to test the game, post issues or things that we think should be fixed or should happen.

"Devs do this because that bothers me!"
"Devs why did you do that, I liked it back when it was like this!"
"Devs your logical points are illogical to me... so I disagree"
"Devs I don't understand so I'm gonna rant"
"Devs do this, do this, do this, leave everything and do this cause I asked for it"
"Devs why aren't you letting me curse in this PG-rated Disney game"
"Devs you have to change the game so it suits my personal needs!"
"Devs [insert any controversial point here]"

This is just constructive criticism, they weren't trying to start controversy with them or be disrespectful.
This is the beta stage. We are here to test the game, post issues or things that we think should be fixed or should happen.
I gave you a few random examples so you can get what OP meant by entitled people. Final quote I made regarding any controversial points wasn't related to above ones, though.

I agree, feedback is crucial at this point of development. I may have not explained it properly in my initial reply, but there are quite a few people who demand certain fixes or have the need to voice their concerns towards the community (and staff) in a disrespectful manner.

Maybe my post lost its translation. I am just saying that I can't imagine what all the Mod Teams must go through, day in and day out, when we only experience filtered versions of these type of people in game. My experience isn't worth reporting, because it wasn't breaking any ToS.

Again, I say thank you Mod Team, for handling business and making this game enjoyable for everyone! :)

Giving feedback is one thing, but I've seen way too many people who do nothing but complain about things not being fixed fast enough. That's what this is talking about. This game being back for us all to play is a gift and people need to realize that this is Beta, and they will try new things and there will be bugs.

Agree with Bill Mac Jones. The fact that TLOPO is back again is simply awesome. It is in Beta and has the occasional bug, but I can't imagine the countless hours of coding that has gone in to getting this game up again and the continued development.

It's a great effort and hugely appreciated..

Maybe my post lost its translation. I am just saying that I can't imagine what all the Mod Teams must go through, day in and day out, when we only experience filtered versions of these type of people in game. My experience isn't worth reporting, because it wasn't breaking any ToS.

Again, I say thank you Mod Team, for handling business and making this game enjoyable for everyone! :)

While it's true we see some rather... interesting stuff... we don't mind, because you guys make it worth it. At the end of the day us seeing all the bad stuff means you guys don't have to - and we love keeping the game clean for everyone and ensuring there's a smooth experience across the board. We may not be perfect, but everything we do (and I do mean everything) is for the sake of the community, which is why we're listening so closely to everyone's feedback.

At the end of the day, we love what we do because we love helping all of you, and would like to thank those that follow the rules or learn from their mistakes and strive to help others in the game. While we may see some bad, we also see all the good you guys do - there's a lot of it! Might be hard to see on just the forums, but the community is amazing, trust us on that one ;)

Back