Glitch Cannon Barrel Capacity Upgrade Bug

DavyScurvyGrin

Buccaneer
I know other people have experienced this too so this isnt just me. So I boguht the medium barrel a while ago, and then bought the large today. No problems till after I bought the large then I bought the small sense I figured they would stack. WRONG! It ended up taking away from my capacity. I know it isnt supposed to take it away so i figured I should post it on here.

I know other people have experienced this too so this isnt just me. So I boguht the medium barrel a while ago, and then bought the large today. No problems till after I bought the large then I bought the small sense I figured they would stack. WRONG! It ended up taking away from my capacity. I know it isnt supposed to take it away so i figured I should post it on here.
Yea, this bug has been posted a few times. Nice find though! I've experienced this as well, guess we will just have to wait and see :)

Yea, this bug has been posted a few times. Nice find though! I've experienced this as well, guess we will just have to wait and see :)
I knew other people have had the problem I didnt think they had posted it before. Im hoping its patched in the next update along with porting.

Back