Cannons rams.

letranger

Honorable Pirate
Can we please get cannon rams working would appreciate it alot it would make time at sea much more enjoyable.

Can we please get cannon rams working would appreciate it alot it would make time at sea much more enjoyable.

They do work? My friend recently got the revenant ram from cannon defense.

i have the rev ram aswell but no cannon rams work they have no effect at all.

I'd hate to preach the choir, but none of you understand that Cannon Defense isn't supposed to be in the game right now, and what everybody is doing to get in is glitching the system. Be happy you can get the piece of equipment, but don't complain it doesn't work, because theoretically you're not supposed to be able to get it right now anyway.

none of you understand that Cannon Defense isn't supposed to be in the game right now
That's quite the assumption. I do in fact realize that they said that Cannon Defense was removed in the release notes of v1.2.0, but that doesn't change the fact that cannon rams should eventually be working in the game. If you didn't realize, you can get cannon rams from loot, you don't have to play this "forbidden" Cannon Defense game. :)

That's quite the assumption. I do in fact realize that they said that Cannon Defense was removed in the release notes of v1.2.0, but that doesn't change the fact that cannon rams should eventually be working in the game. If you didn't realize, you can get cannon rams from loot, you don't have to play this "forbidden" Cannon Defense game. :)
I understand that, and I'm not talking about those. I understand that Cannon Rams are still obtainable, but the fact of the matter is that most people writhing over this bug have obtained a Higher Quality cannon ram from this glitch into CD, and while I would agree to have them fixed, I think there are much more pressing matters to have fixed in Combat and Questing, prior to Sailing equipment. Again, no intentions to be rude, but I've seen complaints of this everywhere since yesterday morning.

Oh no..they don't work? I just got 2 from fishing and was looking forward to using them.
Oh well..ill hold on to them till they are usable :)

Not intentionally. I wouldn't recommend doing it at the moment, just wait until it's fixed and re-implemented.
Cannon defense was reimplemented in 1.2.1 btw. So its not a "glitch" to play it and receive loot. Yes there was a patch for it today, but it has been out as of yesterday.

Not intentionally. I wouldn't recommend doing it at the moment, just wait until it's fixed and re-implemented.
there are devs and staff playing and linking their rams in the loot thread, and you think it isnt supposed to be there?

Back