Cant Create a Pirate - Please Help

TORM3NT3R

Dockworker
Biggest POTCO fan I couldnt wait to try out this game, when I click on create a pirate and it starts the music loads the jail at 30% then stops at 53% ive tried reinstalling, I have the necessary requirments filled restarting, please help.
ive tried a hundred times and Ill wait for over 45 minutes it wont go past 53% when trying to create a pirate to start the game.

Biggest POTCO fan I couldnt wait to try out this game, when I click on create a pirate and it starts the music loads the jail at 30% then stops at 53% ive tried reinstalling, I have the necessary requirments filled restarting, please help.
ive tried a hundred times and Ill wait for over 45 minutes it wont go past 53% when trying to create a pirate to start the game.

Please send a game log to support@tlopo.com

Here is where to find logs:
PC: C:\Program Files (x86)\TLOPO\logs

Mac: ~/Library/Application\ Support/The\ Legend\ of\ Pirates\ Online/Game/logs

Please make sure to copy+paste the raw information in the log on the email.

******(Do not send it as an attachment)******

Last edited:
i had the same problem i got it to work it turn out my disk was full so when i delete some files by doing a disk clean up it started working try to see if your fish hard drive is full

i had the same problem i got it to work it turn out my disk was full so when i delete some files by doing a disk clean up it started working try to see if your fish hard drive is full
'' fish got in by mistake

Please send a game log to support@tlopo.com

Here is where to find logs:
PC: C:\Program Files (x86)\TLOPO\logs
Mac: ~/Library/Application\ Support/The\ Legend\ of\ Pirates\ Online/Game/logs

Please make sure to copy+paste the raw information in the log on the email.

******(Do not send it as an attachment)******
Could you edit? :) (Maybe space 'empty' line between PC and Mac because when I first viewed it I had assumed wrongly that all info. goes together. Perhaps this is what OP saw as well).

I’m having the issue still, I ran as administrator but it is still stuck at 53% and I emailed a couple times to tlopo email but I have yet to receive a response. Please help!

Back