Cant Find a Navy Bulwark for the life of me.

Try this https://piratesforums.co/threads/ship-spawns-tlopo-beta.16923/ ....it got buried a few pages back

Please note that it lists spawn sites though....if not killed right away, they DO move but it's a good place to start.
Also, it may be worth switching servers if you don't find them on the one you're on.

Hope this helps :)

I'm not 100% sure if this guide has been updated recently, but I figure spawn sites are not something they would change much

Aye, I believe Grace's link to be correct. Sometimes it just comes down to being in the right place at the wrong time, and vise versa. Patience is key, and sometimes just moving on to the next part of the quest can be helpful, giving the spawn point the chance to produce those much needed vessels.
Good luck Captain, we're all counting on you!
Fair winds, and happy Plundering.
~ Rascal

sorry for the double post but....

fyi clicking the spoiler gives locations....but clicking on the ship name links you to the relevant wiki page :)
Don't know about you, but at many times, I have sunk like 8 bulwarks in a row in a mob and then minutes later I receive a quest for 4 of them and suddenly they are no where to be found. I actually think this is a mechanism of quests sometimes.

I've also run into common ships becoming scarce when you have a quest for them. I think this is just dumb luck even though it does seem to happen an inordinate amount. It would seem difficult to program them to disappear when you have a quest and are in the right place.

I've also run into common ships becoming scarce when you have a quest for them. I think this is just dumb luck even though it does seem to happen an inordinate amount. It would seem difficult to program them to disappear when you have a quest and are in the right place.
Everything in the world works like that, it's called frequency illusion, or the Baader-Meinhof effect. Basically you don't notice all the statistically normal times when the annoying thing doesn't happen. What mostly robs the oceans of that one ship you need is player warships farming by indiscriminately collecting giant fleets of pursuers. The stragglers from that can end up anywhere.

Back