Quests Can't finish Main Quest

Syth

Dockworker

As you can see in the provided screenshot, the quest tells me to visit Carver and it leads me to the complete wrong place, and he also isn't at the correct place he's supposed to be/I'm supposed to be lead to by the marker, nothing I've tried has fixed this and I've tried multiple things, 1. Restarting my game multiple times, 2. Logging in and out, 3. Ignoring quest and doing others to see if maybe it'll start working, and 4. I've also tried reinstalling the game, please help.

Attachments

• screenshot_2017-10-01_07-01-22.jpg
    screenshot_2017-10-01_07-01-22.jpg
    488.5 KB · Views: 284

As you can see in the provided screenshot, the quest tells me to visit Carver and it leads me to the complete wrong place, and he also isn't at the correct place he's supposed to be/I'm supposed to be lead to by the marker, nothing I've tried has fixed this and I've tried multiple things, 1. Restarting my game multiple times, 2. Logging in and out, 3. Ignoring quest and doing others to see if maybe it'll start working, and 4. I've also tried reinstalling the game, please help.
So, you went to the Faithful Bride and he wasn't there? He should always be there, whether you have a quest for him or not. Are you sure you went to the Faithful Bride and not Kings Arm?

Sometimes the ray of light gets a little tipsy (it likes rum). So sometimes it points to the wrong things. Mine always pointed towards Port Royal.

So, you went to the Faithful Bride and he wasn't there? He should always be there, whether you have a quest for him or not. Are you sure you went to the Faithful Bride and not Kings Arm?

I've woken up today and tried again and it seemed to operate correctly, I guess my game was just messed up last night, really loving the game so far the devs are doing an amazing job especially performance wise, brings a lot of nostalgia from the original POTCO

Back