Guide Captain Redhorn's Guide To The Update Of 12/14/2011

Update of 12/14/11

• Total voters

Captain Redhorn

Site Founder
Hey everyone! So much has happened in one short day. I'm creating this guide for all of you confused people, including myself, to organize everything together.

Do you like the new updates? Reply to the poll above.

I'm also not perfect! If you have anything to add or correct please do so.

First off, we have glitches. The following have been reported to me (not all confirmed)
  • Cannot launch your ship.
  • Servers disappearing.
  • Game freezing when you are about to dock
  • Sailing loot not all appearing (screenshot below)
screenshot_2011-12-14_17-18-00.jpg

Second, clothing.
New peddler outfits that I believe replace Novembers.
180px-TheeDiplomat.png

Two new male coats as well. Someone told me you can buy them (Tortuga and Padres) or find them in loot. I do not believe there are any new female clothes (besides peddlers).
screenshot_2011-12-14_17-39-53.jpg
screenshot_2011-12-14_17-39-57.jpg

3rd, it has been reported that there is a lot of fog in cannon defense. This has not been confirmed.

Also, new chat lines have been added (bottom of pic).
screenshot_2011-12-14_17-19-06.jpg

5th, ship customization and upgrades. :flag:
The brig ships are now available and I believe basic members can purchase and light ship.
brig.jpg

More upgrades on Rannulf's Guide and the Pirates Online Wiki.

Sixth, the materials pouch. It lets you store your materials (duh lol). Here is a pic, I don't know the max amount of materials you can have but I think you can only get them sailing.
screenshot_2011-12-14_17-25-47.jpg

And lastly, new names should be available (not 100% sure) for your pirates. The list of names approved is below.
newnames.JPG

News update: Shipwrights are currently fixing up some bugs. Sorry about my stupid arcade web things. They are on my computer and I don't know how to get them off. If you know, PM me. :D
newupdate!!!.JPG

A tip:
Remember those codes you won in Cannon Assault? It's time to use them! They are redeemable for 500 gold. :cannon:

Also, add/correct the information if there are things to be added or corrected and please reply to the poll above!

Thanks for reading this and fair winds!:parrot:

Back