Caribe Quest 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, fellow former members of Pirates of the Carribean Online, or POTCO for short! I am Gold Mew. I decided to bring my former pirate name with me onto this website. Anyway, I have come for one reason: to find the former members of the Caribe Quest 1 guild. If you or someone you know was in that guild, please contact me. For those who were in the guild with me, you may recognize me by what my stats were:

. I had golden hair
. I'm a girl
. I often bought special non-member clothing in strictly one color
. I was in the Caribe Quest 1 guild as you can tell
. My specialty was the Voodoo Doll so that I could heal and help without dying
. I was never an Unlimited Access member
. I was level 11 in Potions and stayed that way due to Disney takin a while to put the level cap on normal players
. I often went plundering on ships
. I specialized in glitches for hideouts and fun
. I often went to go fight the Darkhart boss on the other side of Padres El Fuego with a ton of people
. My so-called "home" was the building on Driftwood Island
. I often became the maid of the bar on crowded servers

If you knew me on POTCO or were in my guild, please contact me

Ahoy there! Welcome to the Forums! I'll be sure to keep a lookout for anyone from that guild! :)

Thanks! By any chance were you in the Caribe Quest guild like I was?

No, i remember seeing the guild around the Caribbean once or twice but was never in it. Create a guild thread, maybe someone from the guild will see it... Who knows, worth a try at least, eh? Provided instructions below, hope it helps.

Go to the homepage and click on "Guild Discussion".
Screen Shot 2014-03-04 at 7.29.05 PM.png

Then post a new thread using the "Post New Thread" button at the top right of the page.
Screen Shot 2014-03-04 at 7.32.41 PM.png

No, i remember seeing the guild around the Caribbean once or twice but was never in it. Create a guild thread, maybe someone from the guild will see it... Who knows, worth a try at least, eh? Provided instructions below, hope it helps.

Go to the homepage and click on "Guild Discussion".
View attachment 59678

Then post a new thread using the "Post New Thread" button at the top right of the page.View attachment 59679
Thanks! That helped me a lot! Who knows, if POTCO comes back, I'll invite you to join if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back