Cars 3 Trailer

Cars 3 :O I didn't even know they were making it lol, thanks for sharing :D And I too think it would be super interesting if Pixar made this one a little more darker than the others, but i'm kind of thinking that they wouldn't do that since it's suppose to be a children's movie. However, one could argue that the "orginal" audience of the first Cars movie has grown up a bit so that could be a reason for Pixar justifying a slightly more darker story. Anyways, I'll probably still like the movie no matter what they decide to do with the story just like pretty much every other Pixar movie :p Again, thanks for sharing this :D

When I found out that Pixar was making a Cars 3, I was shaking my head and groaning. Cars was good, but Cars 2 was horrible, and I figured that the third installment would be even worse. But then I saw the teaser on YouTube, and it actually surprised me. Firstly, because it was a teaser trailer done right; it provided little information but it hooked my interest. Secondly, the tone was dramatically different than that of Cars 2, or even the original.
It's too early to really say what the movie will be like, but from the description in the video, it actually sounds like a decent story meant more for the young adults who grew up with the original than the latest generation of six-year-olds.

I'm really curious to see what Pixar has in box for Cars 3. The trailer intrigued me and it seriously just makes me want the movie to be out NOW.

I'm really curious to see what Pixar has in box for Cars 3. The trailer intrigued me and it seriously just makes me want the movie to be out NOW.

Back