Catacombs

Drew

Honorable Pirate
The catacombs on Padres Del Fuego is impossible for me to enter. I have only been sble to enter once and actually finished the first part of the quest. But now its not working again. Whenever I try to I crash immediately. I crash 19 times out of 20 in becketts quarry, catacombs, él sudoron, and cursed caverns. I'm sure there are more but I have been unable to find more. I've been spending over 2 days on the staff quest and just want to finish it already. Anyone else having simular issues?

The catacombs on Padres Del Fuego is impossible for me to enter. I have only been sble to enter once and actually finished the first part of the quest. But now its not working again. Whenever I try to I crash immediately. I crash 19 times out of 20 in becketts quarry, catacombs, él sudoron, and cursed caverns. I'm sure there are more but I have been unable to find more. I've been spending over 2 days on the staff quest and just want to finish it already. When I do get inside i usually get the black screen of death as i like to call it. Anyone else having simular issues?

Lots of people are experiencing the same problem.
In my logs, this error repeats many times; it seems to cause many of these crashes:

:audio(error): Could not open audio audio/sfx_fire_loop.ogg

EDIT: Entering through Beckett's Quarry and not Lava Gorge didn't lead to a crash.

Last edited:
Back