Catherine Cristina Beth's Pirate Story

GunsInMyBoots

Wanted Pirate
Chapter 1
Catherine lived with her parents on Raven’s Cove and was brought up tough and strong, she had no choice. She lived in a island full of ghouls,ghosts and Bats, some friendly and some not. Catherine and her family thought they were perhaps the only people living on Raven’s Cove apart from Crazy Ned and the bartender and a couple of locals in their tarven. The rest friendly ghosts, haunted ghouls and Preature Bats. At the age of 17 her Father died of Old age and it was alot for Catherine and her Mother to get over. Nothing was ever the same after that and a Year later her Mother died of what Catherine can only assume to be from a broken heart. Her Mother and Father had taught her the Ways of living in Raven’s Cove, what to do and what not including to be in by sunrise to make sure catherine wasn’t caught up in any ghosts.
For a Year Catherine lived alone in her house and her only company could be the locals in the Tarven. One day she went over said hello to everyone and asked for a mug of rum, her parents had left her quite alot of money but she had no idea where it came from. ”How could they have so much money on an island like this?” She would ask herself. On her way home because sunrise was near she saw a figure of a human. "Hello Whos there?” She called out. Catherine could hear her heart thumping as she thought to herself “It’s not night yet, it couldn’t be a ghost! Then she heard the voice “Ahoy there, Im Amy SkullBone can ye be telling me where i could fetch a drink?”
She looked at at the girl’s clothes ”You’re a Pirate!“ Catherine Blurted out! The girl looked around and then lowered her voice “Yep, just dont be telling me on the Navy!” Catherine didn’t know what to say she just said “There’s a Tarven that way!” The Pirate Replied “Thanks, you wouldn’t wanna come for a drink too? I Could learn alot about this island!” Catherine looked up at the sun rise and with dissapointment said “I’m sorry, I Couldn’t the Ghosts come out at night!” Amy looked Confused “Your scared of ghosts? Then whats the tarven do at night when there customers want a drink?” Amy said “Well ya see in about 10 minutes they’ll lock up but you wont get out until the morning”
Hmm “Suits me” Amy the pirate replied. I’ll be leaving at 10 am if you’re up for a voyage to an Island for Begginer Pirates, I Aint no begginer but i’ve got buisiness there. Catherine’s heart beat got louder “Oh really i’ve always wanted to leave the island for Adventure!” but the pirate was gone already.

i wrote this when i was bored because i had no internet and i hope you enjoy chapter 1 of my pirates story :)

Chapter 2
Catherine Gathered all her belongings and money into an old scruffy bag, Today she was going to set sail to a Welcome island. She had a Grin on her face when she walked out the door. Maybe i'll come again she thought as she said Goodbye to the island. She walked down the path to the dock were she saw a Massive Ship with Red Sails and Black snake elmbems. Amy jumped off the ship “Ya came!” She said with shock. Catherine ignored her because she wanted to know about the ship. “Thats an amazing ship ya got there!” Catherine Smiled, Amy replied with pride “Shes a War Frigate Copperhead!” and then patted her hull.
Catherine had boarded the ship and Amy threw across a pair of binoculars and pointed up to A Crow's nest, Can ye be lookout? Amy stated. Catherine Gulped “Do i have to go all the way up there?” “Im Afriad So, its not that scary” Amy Convinced Catherine, Catherine climbed up with fear to the top of the Crow's nest with the binoculars in her hands.”

“Dont look down!” Catherine Whispered to herself, As she went to look through the binoculars.
It was getting close to lunch time and Catherine couldn't wait too see what was on the menu. She climbed down the pole holding up the Crow's nest, “What's for lunch?” she said with excitement. “Oh Yes, I Was just about to talk to you about that” Amy walked down the stairs leading down to their the Cabin.
The Cabin had Brown walls stained a little, Wooden Floorboards that creaked, 2 Single Plain beds ,normal things like Old Wardrobes, Lockers and some pictures on the chess drawers
Catherine was no longer paying attention to the Cabin but Amy, She was looking for something in the Wardrobe and then she pulled out a Fishing Rod. Instantly Catherine thought “Oh dear we're going fishing” and she was right.
They went fishing for an hour before they got enough fish for dinner and lunch.

Thank you for the amazing feebacks everyoneChapter 3
Catherine woke up to see an empty bed beside her, "Hmm Amy where are you?" but there was no reply, Catherine walked up deck and found Amy steering the wheel "Why are you up here so early Amy?" "Welcome island is ahead!" Amy gasped. Catherine looked ahead "How could i have not seen that?" She said out loud. "Go on, Pack your stuff!" Amy smiled, Catherine rushed down the stairs that lead to the Cabin and got A scruffy bag and packed all her belongs into it. She didn't bring much with her anyway and then she rushed to the deck and saw we had docked and got off the boat with the same grin she had when she left her house. Amy sighed "This is were we go our own ways, Up in that warehouse is a man by the name of Will turner, He will help you!" Catherine waved her goodbyes " Maybe i'll see you around?" "Maybe" Amy said quietly. Catherine went up to the warehouse and knocked, then opened the door. This is a really short chapter, sorry! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back