CD this weekend!!!

What cannon ram do you want

• Total voters

Hector Hullgull

Pirate Lord
This weekend me and Johnny will be doing CD on antic server at noon central time saterday and i will 1:00 on Sunday, so port royal, antic, CD.
See ya there!

Revenant and master gunners would both make me VERY happy... I'm not 100% sure if I can come but I'll let you know once I am sure. If you wouldn't mind please hold a place for me. :)

Revenant and master gunners would both make me VERY happy... I'm not 100% sure if I can come but I'll let you know once I am sure. If you wouldn't mind please hold a place for me. :)
I've heard that master gunners can't be achieved from CD anymore. For some reason, everyone I have asked since a few months ago have said that neither iron priming or master gunners come out of CD. All others seem to be ok.

I cant believe I missed this post. I have been waiting to find people playing CD for a while.

I ended up playing twice this weekend with one person that was amazing and two who were just doing ok. The two just doing OK were the ones who ended up with Rev. :mad:
We made it to over level 70 each time.
Please let me know if you do this again. I will be there. I want rev ram so bad.

Oh and if you havn't guessed yet.... I voted revenant ram. LoL.

I cant believe I missed this post. I have been waiting to find people playing CD for a while.

I ended up playing twice this weekend with one person that was amazing and two who were just doing ok. The two just doing OK were the ones who ended up with Rev. :mad:
Please let me know if you do this again. I will be there. I want rev ram so bad.

Not this weekend maybe next weekend

Oh and if you havn't guessed yet.... I voted revenant ram. LoL.
Not this weekend maybe next weekend

Back