Celebrate Pirate Freedom! (07/02/12)

jzfredskins

Wiki Staff
Great work freeing the islands from so many undead enemies this weekend, mates!
While we tally all the broken bones, enjoy yer victory from the clutches of Jolly Roger’s minions with dazzling fireworks… and the equally colorful, brand-new gear from the Far East: Snapdragon
snapdragon.jpg
The sly Peddlers took advantage of recent gunpowder rocket shipments from the Far East to also sail in this exotic and colorful silk garb.
Enjoy both, mates, and mark well yer celebration!

assassin-trousers.jpg

Despite Spanish operatives' best attempts, Peddlers have re-established their supply lines from Ile d'Etable de Porc.
The French Assassin striped trousers are also now available at Peddlers for lasses to enjoy!

So look yer Pirate best as fireworks explode in the night skies all over the main islands.

Gather your mates and Guilds on the shores of Port Royal, Tortuga, or Padres Del Fuego and enjoy the show. Once the skies darken, the fireworks can even be seen from your ship as you sail close to shore!

jolly-fireworks.jpg

What: Caribbean Fireworks Celebration
When: July 2 through midnight July 9 (PST)
The fireworks start once stars begin to fill up the night sky.
Where: All Oceans, on or near the shores of Port Royal, Tortuga, or Padres Del Fuego

Upgrade to Unlimited Access
to wear all Common and Rare clothing items!

http://blog.piratesonline.go.com/blog/pirates/entry/celebrate_pirate_freedom

It's getting worse and worse. Last month an evil jester's clothes (although I did like it), now clown attire.:sad1:

And an exotic garnment from the East...oh perfect clothing for the US independence day.

I can't believe that this image I posted in my thread on upcoming peddler sets turned out to be this junk.
PM_coat_short_seaserpent_copy[1].jpg

FYI GUYS:

Remember how Peddler Outfits were bugged for women on live until July? Well, they're still bugged on Test. So, I logged onto Test with my female pirate, and found this surprise. Snapdragon on Test has TWO hats for females. The Red Silk Bandana from live, AND the Green Silk Beanie. Feel free to pick them up as they'll probably be rare, since the next update will most likely fix this bug.

Screen_Shot_2012-07-30_at_3.26.17_AM.png

It's not gone yet. They probably won't be gone until the next update is out, or until the September outfit is out.

Also, the Haymaker Pistol, Loot, Zombie Kabab Bayonet are redeemable on Test currently. Spectral and Bounty Codes are not.Also, the following codes are currently redeemable on test, even if you already redeemed them:

Scoundrel, Loot, Zombie, Sword, Haymaker

Last edited by a moderator:
Back