Charles Gunfury! and others!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryKillsZombie

Honorable Pirate
Hello all my Name is Charles Gunfury and i am here to tell ye a story so gather round :)
Lets start off with my first pirate Charles Gunfury, he was a kind ol' shy fellow who usually stuck to himself most of the time, that is until he join the Ranks of Rogues of Fortune. In that guild he made lots of friends with one he plays video games with today! He was a mastered pirate but really he didn't need to because he was well a huge bodied person who would scare most creatures away! Last seen he was leaving on a foggy morning out of Port Royal never seen again. Will he resurface in Pirates Online Rewritten or is he doomed just like Davy Jones :O
Next is my first girl pirate a.k.a Charles Gunfury's wife, Charlotte Gunfury. She came from the most richest of families out of Port Royal, but yet she wanted a different life style so she abandoned what was her heir and set sail on a cargo ship to Tortuga there she met this rather shy fellow by the name of Charles Gunfury who was a pirate. Soon they got married in Port Royal (Which her family did not agree) and kicked the both of them out of Port Royal. Being the pirates they were they went back on a foggy morning to Port Royal and grabbed some of her family's riches before sunrise, and set sail in the foggy distance, she to has not been seen since. Will she be back also in Pirates Online Rewritten? Who knows!
Lastly we have Charles and Charlotte's little boy, Barbarossa Gunfury. He was a skinny fellow unlike his dad, but he was rather city like his mother. He does not know his parents because his parents haven't been around since he was 5-6 when they left in that foggy distance. Barbarossa soon also learned about the pirate life, however he wasn't your typical pirate no sir. He used his pirate skills to help thin down crime in Port Royal to protect his remaining family. One cold Halloween night Jolly Roger and his skeleton pirate crew invaded Port Royal. He tried to protect his family the best he could but alas he failed and was captured by Jolly Roger. He was taken aboard his ship and to be never seen again. Will he return as a cursed pirate or is he doomed to be a skeleton minion forever!:O

That is all folks I hope you enjoyed my stories because really none of this happened :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back