Idea Chat ideas/ TLOPO startup idea

Sohail

Sea Legs
Hey guys, I'm Davy Yellowpigge in TLOPO and it's always been my name even in POTCO and I was wondering if the chat could be advanced.. What I mean is if for example I want to switch to crew chat I just have to type /c and press "Spacebar" it would directly go into crew chat and I could start typing and it's same thing for if I want to go in guild chat or go back to normal chat which could be /L (L for local or S for "say" as normal chat). And for my second idea, I was wondering if the TLOPO start up logging in part could have a "Remember user" or anything like that because after crashing several times, it sure does get annoying typing back the username specially mine :l lol or even "remember account" could be pretty helpful. Anyways this is my first post on forums I don't know how it really goes here.. oh well, hope you guys like the ideas..
Peace out!

YES, we really need the launcher to remember at least our usernames, especially with crashes happening at least once an hour. Re-typing and re-typing is annoying, especially with a long u-name and pass.

I like the ideas. Only problem is that /s should be the privateer chat. Ortherwise I like the chat idea. And also the second one. I like that idea too, because every game service client out there has a similar option to remember the account and it would make no sense if TLOPO didn't do the same.

Back