Choose Yer Destiny

Gastro

Notorious Pirate
Ahoy, all ye who dare enter the path of freedom...

Ahead lies the road to your story. The sailor's yarn about the great pirate you became...

But every story starts with a beginning. And that beginning...starts with ye.

Hey, there! This is a little forum game I thought I'd revive from the trash can. Basically, I'll tell a story about an event that happens in _____'s life. _____ can be whoever you want him/her to be. Just pretend it's that pirate.

You'll have three choices that I create. There will be a vote and whichever vote wins is the path chosen. Each vote takes approximately one day for me. (So by 5:00 PM US EST the vote ends)

Why don't we start off?

Ugh..._____ feels weak and groggy. They wonder why. They slowly open their eyes and see that they're lying face-first on a wooden floor. But why would that be? Last thing you remember, you were on...

The Victory Shark. Where is it? This isn't it. _____ looks around and sees no familiar signs that would indicate this was the same ship. What could have happened? Had they switched ships due to an accident? What was it? Why...

"OI!" A voice yells from right above _____. Surprised, _____ makes a startled exclamation to the amusement of the man. "Calm down. You were out for a while. Sorry about what happened on your other ship. I don't know what happened, but it must have been terrible..."

So _____ wasn't on the Victory Shark...where were they then?

Does ____

A: Ask the man where they are
B: Ask if they can see the captain
or
C: Insult the man and go back to sleep (oh, boy, I can't wait to see the amount of votes for this)

APPROVED @Captain Redhorn

Ahoy, all ye who dare enter the path of freedom...

Ahead lies the road to your story. The sailor's yarn about the great pirate you became...

But every story starts with a beginning. And that beginning...starts with ye.

Hey, there! This is a little forum game I thought I'd revive from the trash can. Basically, I'll tell a story about an event that happens in _____'s life. _____ can be whoever you want him/her to be. Just pretend it's that pirate.

You'll have three choices that I create. There will be a vote and whichever vote wins is the path chosen. Each vote takes approximately one day for me. (So by 5:00 PM US EST the vote ends)

Why don't we start off?

Ugh..._____ feels weak and groggy. They wonder why. They slowly open their eyes and see that they're lying face-first on a wooden floor. But why would that be? Last thing you remember, you were on...

The Victory Shark. Where is it? This isn't it. _____ looks around and sees no familiar signs that would indicate this was the same ship. What could have happened? Had they switched ships due to an accident? What was it? Why...

"OI!" A voice yells from right above _____. Surprised, _____ makes a startled exclamation to the amusement of the man. "Calm down. You were out for a while. Sorry about what happened on your other ship. I don't know what happened, but it must have been terrible..."

So _____ wasn't on the Victory Shark...where were they then?

Does ____

A: Ask the man where they are
B: Ask if they can see the captain
or
C: Insult the man and go back to sleep (oh, boy, I can't wait to see the amount of votes for this)
C Obvs

Back