Claim Your Spot! ;D

If I could claim a something as your own on Potco, it would be:

• Nah, none of these! I want ... (I'll tell ya ...)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JadeOHayes

Site Founder
Alright ... we all want to have something that we can call our own on the game sometimes(other than our ships), right? Now it's time to Claim Your Spot in the Caribbean! :D

Tell us where it is, what server, and why do you think you could claim that spot as yours (just make up an 'excuse', basically ... ;)).

I forgot ... ANIMALS can be claimed as yours too, if you want to. :D

This is a Role Playing Game - not for real - so ... these are the rules:

1. You may claim only up to 2 (two) favorite places. You have to prove your claim by posting screenshots. No screenshot/pic means invalid.

2. Once somebody claims a spot, you cannot claim the same spot, unless you pick a different server. Ocean, or server, is almost like our home. Some of us have our own favorite one(s) that we mostly hang out at.

3. Be nice and sportif, this is just a game. There are plenty of places that you could claim, so there is no need to fight over one.

4. Be CREATIVE! A box, desk, barrel, lava, tip of mountain, tip of tree, roof, bush, bar stool, bar, jail, bench, rock, waterfall, mansion, ship, gator, NPC, ANYTHING at all ... Glitch pic is allowed.

Have fun! :cool:

MINE! This is my rock.​
Padres, in front of town wall, Angassa Ocean. It has Jade O'Hayes name etched all over it. ;)
screenshot_2011-08-17_17-17-12.jpg

MY BENCH!
Tortuga dock, in front of Wright's Blacksmithing, Angassa. Jade was born to hog this bench. :p
screenshot_2011-08-17_17-21-22.jpg

Voted for the wrong poll answer, epic fail.
Anyways this is what I would choose;

My precious war frigate, of course. I am a sailor by heart...
screenshot_2011-08-16_19-09-16e.jpg

And, the cliff on Raven's Cove, and mansion. Why, you ask? It's fun to throw trespassers off the cliff, and annoying people who will not leave me alone. And, also, nobody is hardly ever there. It's my new spot, I am always there....
screenshot_2011-08-18_14-31-15.jpg

screenshot_2011-08-18_14-31-44.jpg

For the server, Exuma.

Back