Closing for Maintenance 11/20/12

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
maint112012.JPG

Yay! maybe they will clean up Abassa and all the servers that look like junk yards from all of the chests and skulls that don't disappear! Just in time for the long break! Wahoo!:party:

Just time time for me to go junk them up some more on Trusted. Calling tomorrow morning this time i wont lose track of time.:)
You better! especially with the holiday coming. Call as soon as their phone opens.

Well, I do hope they fix all of those delayed servers. Plus right am i about to take my loot, this happens... lol
Ik right! Me and Trusted were just about to go level -__-

I herd trading was coming in january but i doubt it they been saying it was gonna come out for how long now... and it's yet to do it. Altho i kinda dont want it to come.

I figure that he figured that out by realizing that no other bug fix or database optimization was done....

It was for the Feast
The feast was already in place prior to the maintenance. Since the maintenance was done, the lighting of the bonfire and pork roast only happens on a few servers (was on Galaira and Kokoros last night, and the fire was not lit. Jumped on Hassigos and there it was lit). The feast should be on all of the servers.

The feast was already in place prior to the maintenance. Since the maintenance was done, the lighting of the bonfire and pork roast only happens on a few servers (was on Galaira and Kokoros last night, and the fire was not lit. Jumped on Hassigos and there it was lit). The feast should be on all of the servers.
Oh ok

Back