cluster spawn of behemoths

Destroyer

Pirate Apprentice
i didn't fight them. It seems too scary considering the ship aggression right now.
screenshot_2017-06-01_09-35-34.jpg

Honestly, the Brig can take a little too much punishment, so I would've charged the two that are clustered and drew them away from the third guy. Besides, Behemoths don't hit that hard assuming you keep moving.

As they say, One man's poison is another man's pleasure...

You should also sail between Raven's Cove and Isla Perdida. A fleet of enemy sloops. I counted at least 10 of them.

I've seen two Man o Wars and a Dreadnaught all literally inside of each other. They always sailed in the exact same path and never broke apart. Me and another ship sank them all, but not all of them took damage at once. Only one at a time.

You should also sail between Raven's Cove and Isla Perdida. A fleet of enemy sloops. I counted at least 10 of them.
I know! I had the same thing between Kingshead and Padres Del Fuego. Three War Sloops, Two Corsairs and a Kingfisher all trapped inside of eachother. I was confused because I shot one to aggro it and another spawned in on top of it, shot again and another spawned in on that one!

Back