Pirate Lord
CONGRATULATIONS
to my awesome friend
MATTHEW McBREAKER
ON MASTERING
SWORD and DAGGER!!!!
congrats.gif
Wow and to think 3 weeks ago
you were only a level 7 Looting Silver Freeze!
Amazing! :D
mcbreaker maxsword.jpg
mcbreaker dagger master.jpg

Unbelievable ... I always knew you were a fast leveler, since you took off and left me on my first Jade. But to 'follow' the process like this, it's a little 'chilling'. GOOO MATT!!! You can do it! Beat that record! I know for a Matthew McBreaker, losing one pirate to a hacker does not mean the end of him. This one is going to be as good - if not better - than the older one on your avatar! :cool:

Congrats.gif

Just 'ignore' the cheese-face up there, ok? :D As my emoticon chat it looks cute, but in here it looks so over-the-top for some reasons ... :confused:

Unbelievable ... I always knew you were a fast leveler, since you took off and left me on my first Jade. But to 'follow' the process like this, it's a little 'chilling'. GOOO MATT!!! You can do it! Beat that record! I know for a Matthew McBreaker, losing one pirate to a hacker does not mean the end of him. This one is going to be as good - if not better - than the older one on your avatar! :cool:

View attachment 36102
Thanks! Im lv 24 on gun and climbing :D im gonna try to master stuff like you did !

Just 'ignore' the cheese-face up there, ok? :D As my emoticon chat it looks cute, but in here it looks so over-the-top for some reasons ... :confused:

Master all weapons, fishing and sailing before mastering pirate/lvl 50, right, Matt? ;)
So far I saw a friend mastered everything on level 44 (except potion) - I did on lvl 47 but I didn't do it right because I didn't master grenade early enough, it gave me such a small rep - see if it is possible to master everything (no potion if you don't want to, that's a 'pain'), and show us what the earliest level of notoriety we could do that. It there is anybody who could do that, I think that person is you! :D

Master all weapons, fishing and sailing before mastering pirate/lvl 50, right, Matt? ;)
So far I saw a friend mastered everything on level 44 (except potion) - I did on lvl 47 but I didn't do it right because I didn't master grenade early enough, it gave me such a small rep - see if it is possible to master everything (no potion if you don't want to, that's a 'pain'), and show us what the earliest level of notoriety we could do that. It there is anybody who could do that, I think that person is you! :D
I think he could too Jade. That was my plan when Pie got her weapons done that early. But she was a bad girl and looted much instead of finishing the dreaded sailing. Bad Pie. :mad:

Congrats!!!! :D You move so fast! It took me years to master... oh wait I still have like 2 levels of grenades left.. >.> I bet you will fully master before I do at the rate I move haha xD

Back