Congratulations Punkin Pie on Mastering!

Captain Redhorn

Site Founder
:party: Congrats Pie!:party:
congrats.JPG

OMG THANKS SO MUCH!!!!! : - )
I'm still mad at Pie - Her land weapons were max at 43, and she was supposed to finish sailing by now, but she goofed off too much! And it's been so much fun! Thanks Red for posting this, You're an awesome friend! (in my mind, Im not mastered till everything is done though) lol
I Love my friends! :D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Pie Max notoriety.jpg

Congrats, Esme! Now you can officially call yourself a multi-mastered pirate! :cool:

Congratulations-7.gif

That's the screenie that I didn't have for my Jade ... :sad1: It was one of those moments, where a few days prior to that big day I remembered and tried to remind myself not to forget to take a screenshot. But on the D-day, I was so excited and completely forgot it until 3 days later ... couldn't turn back time, so ... - sighs -

Whoa, Congrats! Geez- how many pirates do you people have :D
Esmerelda is my main, and "then there was Pie" - lol . Angel is my stress reliever pirate. Just us 3 :p

Sweet! I had no idea.. Thanks for sharing this Red :)

Thanks everyone, I never could have done it without all of my friends. Well, ok, if Lone can do it alone, I guess Pie could too - But you all make it So much more fun!! <3 my friends!

I apologize for only now explaining how proud I am of "Punkin" & this mighty achievement! :piratemickey:
"Congratulations" Esmerelda & woot, woot...:woot:

Back