Discussion Conjuring 2

ChrisR

Sea Legs
Conjuring_2.jpg

I absolutely love horror movies!! Did anyone see it yet? If so, be sure to post a spoiler alert if you're going to post about it.

I saw bits of it before I had to go, a good thirty minutes. :(

I'm going soon, seen alot of trailers about it already in the cinema, but I had to watch warcraft and the new alice movie first. For obvious reasons :p

Did you see it already? :D was it as good as the first one? ^^ (loved that one.)

I'm going soon, seen alot of trailers about it already in the cinema, but I had to watch warcraft and the new alice movie first. For obvious reasons :p

Did you see it already? :D was it as good as the first one? ^^ (loved that one.)

I saw a good chunk of it before I had to go - the theater's firealarm went off. Kinda creeped me out!

How was the new Alice movie? I so bad want to see it, but alas, filling out resumes to try and find a job, kids, hubby, meals, and the 5 loads of laundry I wash and fold kind of come first.
-Em

How was the new Alice movie? I so bad want to see it, but alas, filling out resumes to try and find a job, kids, hubby, meals, and the 5 loads of laundry I wash and fold kind of come first.
-Em
it's reaally good :) sasha baron cohen gets a big part aswell. magical :p too bad you have all that work :(

I have watched this twice now and all I can say is WOW. I caught way more details the second time through. Overall, it was a solid 9/10 for a horror movie!

it's reaally good :) sasha baron cohen gets a big part aswell. magical :p too bad you have all that work :(
Well, I'll get used to it when I can get all our debt paid off in the next year. So for now, it is what it is. We all have our hardships in RL. Mine was losing a job that I loved due to bureaucracy. So, I've been out of work and the first job that came to me (my ex-boss screwed me over reference wise on my dream job)....was 8-5 Mon-Fri. However, no weekends, no holidays, and they actually give me a few days off for each holiday, salary, great paid benefits.... Yes, I'm trying to convince myself this will be a good thing. Forgive me for going on a rampage. I start next week and am feeling some pressure.
Hence, the reason why at night it will be wonderful to take a load off and just chat, play, and hang with my pirate family. Something fun for me to do amidst the craziness that will abound.

OHHHH!!!! Speaking of movies earlier - we saw The Life of Pets today!!! Absolutely hilarious!!!! Even my 17 yo loved it!! He's a little sarcastic and hard to please at times. If you want something light hearted and funny to see - def a movie to watch at some point!

Well, I'll get used to it when I can get all our debt paid off in the next year. So for now, it is what it is. We all have our hardships in RL. Mine was losing a job that I loved due to bureaucracy. So, I've been out of work and the first job that came to me (my ex-boss screwed me over reference wise on my dream job)....was 8-5 Mon-Fri. However, no weekends, no holidays, and they actually give me a few days off for each holiday, salary, great paid benefits.... Yes, I'm trying to convince myself this will be a good thing. Forgive me for going on a rampage. I start next week and am feeling some pressure.
Hence, the reason why at night it will be wonderful to take a load off and just chat, play, and hang with my pirate family. Something fun for me to do amidst the craziness that will abound.

OHHHH!!!! Speaking of movies earlier - we saw The Life of Pets today!!! Absolutely hilarious!!!! Even my 17 yo loved it!! He's a little sarcastic and hard to please at times. If you want something light hearted and funny to see - def a movie to watch at some point!
I don't allow myself to watch PG movies XD

Back