Copperhead upgrade route?

GIRR

Buccaneer
I'm unaware of any of the ship upgrade routes but would like to try Copperhead out, however I don't know the upgrade tree for it but I have already upgraded to the first cargo upgrade on my WB.

Thanks in advance for the help! :)

Ahoy mates I actually have a little table of the paths u could take to the copperhead.

its as follows :
Copperhead.png

The Cargo is using the normal path and switching to reinforced (at lvl 3) and then straight to the copperhead

the reinforced its straight to copperhead

The second one is going for the first 2 lvls of the cargo line and switching to the reinforced line and then straight to the copperhead

and the S & B is choosing the cargo line going straight to skull & bones lvl 6 and then switching to the copperhead lvl 6

NOTE the gold is missing the K but its guess its obvious.

Second NOTE : there's doesnt seem to have a generally better or worse path, its up to what mats u currently have to get to copperhead lvl 6 the fastest way

Going all the way through Skull and Bones and then to Copperhead can be faster as you don't need to rack up so much of only the same two materials (iron and steel), which is also the two hardest materials to get in high quantities. But in terms of overall cost in all materials and gold it is going to cost you a pretty penny more to go through S&B.

Note the emphasis on can be: this is not a guarantee. Dang RNG drops.

I guess the S & B path is decent if u can get more rare mats over normal mats because u save a lot of normal mats, I mean if in a general run u get 5 rares and 11 mats u can just try to invert this value or simply ignore the hunters and go straight to the warships. With this method, I guess its easier to achieve 1500 Oak then 5k iron

Back