Copperhead War Galleon

I had a fully maxed level 6 Copper Head War Galleon when using it with my Priming Ram equipped I could sink anything standard with one broadside Solo. Hunters took a few and War Ships were still difficult.

If it sinks it's only about 48 gold to repair as opposed to my fully maxed Fortune Hunter War Brig which cost about 278 gold to repair if it sank!

This time I'm going to max my War Galleon as a Firestorm, just for fun because it looks cool and may move a bit faster;)

I'm going to try maxing my War Brig as Copper Head this time, bit more speed... I know some people liked this and my War sloop as Storm Chaser... can't wait, the best of luck with what ever you decide.:D
:pirate ship::treasure:

It's an idea, would have the most DPS output because more broadsides, but it will also be very slow and considering how weak it is compared to the other ships hull wise you would be at a disadvantage against other copperhead ships.

It's an idea, would have the most DPS output because more broadsides, but it will also be very slow and considering how weak it is compared to the other ships hull wise you would be at a disadvantage against other copperhead ships.

Actually a Brig has the same broadside number and an additional deck cannon, not to mention that the brig broadsides being closer to the water means it wont hit worthless parts of the enemy ship or miss by flying over. The frigate has 2 less total broadsides but another additional deck cannon compared to the brig even though the most forward guns are situational outside of svs because of the pattern AI ships sail in.

Actually a Brig has the same broadside number and an additional deck cannon, not to mention that the brig broadsides being closer to the water means it wont hit worthless parts of the enemy ship or miss by flying over. The frigate has 2 less total broadsides but another additional deck cannon compared to the brig even though the most forward guns are situational outside of svs because of the pattern AI ships sail in.

I remember one night going out with this guy "Old Ben" who used to stand around glaring every night on Padres next to the "Shipwright" guy near the dock. We were on a War Frigate and there was about 4 of us on guns on the forward facing top and bottom, we sailed around somehow following ships, Hunters, War Ships from behind and mowing them all down, most had Rev Rams. (Apart from me... sob) I had this theory that every so often the GM's or Dev's would go incognito out on the Caribbean and that was one of those nights, then again it could be just my over active imagination... lol ;)

Solomon - how / where did you get the Priming Ram? Very curious...
I got it at sea in plunder once (as opposed to Cannon Defense which I still need to get good at so I can get a Rev Ram!) I also managed to get the Legendary Lost Sword Of El Patron at sea.:D

What about a copperhead war sloop? Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. :^)
They were "all the rage" for SvS towards the closing years. I had next to no chance in my Copper Head War Galleon:eek:
:pirate ship::treasure:

I loved the galleons but now that we got the War Briggs I really don’t see any good need for them now sadly. I would like to see the War Galleon revamped. As of right now I am working on getting my War Frigate to skull and bones. I am wondering though everyones opinion on what I am going to do with my other two ships. I am thinking of getting two War brigs and then upgrading one to be a copperhead and the other to be a storm chaser. I just have not fully decided and I have plenty of time to decide since I do not have either of the War Brigs because I am focusing on the War Frigate. What do you guys think? I know the copperhead War Brig will be good but I am not sure on the Storm chaser one.

Back