Question Correct me if I'm wrong

Mikte

Honorable Pirate
So with the recent release of the Ship Update and its Bounty Hunters along with the rough but available Flagships. Isn't everything that was in POTCO when it closed now in the game?
*(all be it some in better condition than others)

If that's the case then really nothing left for the Dev's to do but go bug hunting and adding the TLOPO exclusive stuff, which could mean release is closer than we might realize.
If that turns out to not be the case, then let me know because I stopped playing POTCO long before the ship update and I'm enjoying every bit of it!
*Crashes and the Tally-Ho included!

They have basically all of chapter one up and running now, it 'just' needs the final Black Pearl mission, El Patron and Raven's Cove, and Invasion events. That's probably another year's work to really finish up, but what's already there is certainly close to being a 1.0 release version.

Cursed blades/Raven's Cove storyline has not been added, treasure fleets have not been added, the BP quest is not fully done, invasions have not been added, and the Queen Anne's Revenge has not been added.
Also, not sure about legendary fish. Have those been added in?

They have basically all of chapter one up and running now, it 'just' needs the final Black Pearl mission, El Patron and Raven's Cove, and Invasion events. That's probably another year's work to really finish up, but what's already there is certainly close to being a 1.0 release version.
How on Earth did I forget about invasions!

treasure fleets
Aye, wasn't around when they were in, I hear they were tough as nails!

Queen Anne's Revenge
I always found the Queen to be forgettable, was there anything noteworthy about it other than it was a fun, and glorified flagship?
That's a handy list!

Cannon Defense
Cannon Defense is in the game, though very broken

Cannon Defense NEVER worked right for me. I would always crash and have to start over. It took me until right before the game closed to actually get the Revenant Ram. I do hope the Devs can get it to work properly (eventually )

Cannon Defense NEVER worked right for me. I would always crash and have to start over. It took me until right before the game closed to actually get the Revenant Ram. I do hope the Devs can get it to work properly (eventually )
Haha, when playing POTCO I always wondered how on earth people got anything but the Old Cannon Ram, never once occurred to me it was from Cannon Defense.

I always found the Queen to be forgettable, was there anything noteworthy about it other than it was a fun, glorifed flagship?
It was really tough and could level your ship pretty quickly, it had multiple waves of enemies, it had a boss at the end (LaSchafe) who I believe was one of the only enemies (if not the only) in the game who could surpass level 50. He was also iirc the only enemy to drop potions in loot containers, where he also usually dropped sea charms.
Here's a video of a fight with the QAR - you can skip to 3:10 for the combat. And although it's difficult to see, this LaSchafe is level 52, and I know at least one of his minions was level 50, though I'm not sure if they can also go above 50.

I can't wait for Invasions. Despite the fact that after the updated loot system the only thing you could get from them was rep, I always found them to be so much fun.

Back