Request Could You Help Promote my TLOPO Channel?

soybeansoy3

Honorable Pirate
Yea, yea. I am greedy and asking for people to view my videos, I get it.

To be concise, I just worked really hard on a video with my free time and uploaded it to YouTube! All I ask is for any of you guys is to spare some of your time can so you can watch it. Thank you! :)

Critique me if you want, this is my first video so I need recommendations on what I should and shouldn't do in the next one!

Link to my channel :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-hRGQhR6YZQts2dLPCEBXw/featured

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5jDxi0_isM

Thank you all!

:congrats: on a job well done :)

I like that you put the Bosses' stats up before each one.
I like that you showed how to find them, but without giving long drawn out explanations....and gave the option to skip to the action.
I like that you weren't perfect....you died, but you didn't cut it out of the video...... then you went back in and killed him.
You stuck to the subject matter and showed me exactly what the title led me to believe would be shown without going off on a tangent.

Honestly I can't think of anything you did in the making of the video or your style of presentation that I didn't like.
It was pretty smooth for a first one too :thumbsup:

:congrats: on a job well done :)

I like that you put the Bosses' stats up before each one.
I like that you showed how to find them, but without giving long drawn out explanations....and gave the option to skip to the action.
I like that you weren't perfect....you died, but you didn't cut it out of the video...... then you went back in and killed him.
You stuck to the subject matter and showed me exactly what the title led me to believe would be shown without going off on a tangent.

Honestly I can't think of anything you did in the making of the video or your style of presentation that I didn't like.
It was pretty smooth for a first one too :thumbsup:

Thanks so much! Means a lot and motivation is high!

Back