Crashing

Shadow Wolfhawk

Buccaneer
Sooooo.... Like it says, I keep crashing. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? Seems to happen most often whenever I'm sailing (my ship or another's). I've tried a few tips that I've found on here - setting the priority to realtime/high; deleting the cache folder; cutting the audio... nothing seems to work. Help! :(

Welcome to the forums! You are in the area new member introduce themselves probably would get more help in the bugs and glitches section. You covered all the fixes I am aware of did you turn down the audio all the way or check the boxes that shuts it off? I would check the boxes if you haven't and try that if not I'm afraid I don't have any other thoughts except contact support support@tlopo.com

Welcome to the forums! You are in the area new member introduce themselves probably would get more help in the bugs and glitches section. You covered all the fixes I am aware of did you turn down the audio all the way or check the boxes that shuts it off? I would check the boxes if you haven't and try that if not I'm afraid I don't have any other thoughts except contact support support@tlopo.com

Thanks :) I found another thread for the bugs/glitching and re-posted there.

I did click the boxes in the audio options right after clearing the cache folder and it didn't work :( I've already sent an in-game feedback but I'll send an email as well. Thanks for your help, mate! :)

Back