Crimson Captain Makes A Comeback (08/01/12)

Bart Gunshot

Site Founder
Pirates requested the return of this red-hot favorite from as far back as May, and when they're not aiming at the undead, the Peddlers aim to please.​
With the Caribbean summer at full sail, there's no better time to reel in the ruddy Crimson Captain!
120801-crimson-captain.jpg
For those Pirates partial to darker colored gear​
(and we know that's many of you), the Peddlers'​
wave of new items is not over yet. Keep a weather​
eye out for something all-new in September...​
You can catch Peddlers selling the Crimson Captain and the new Snapdragongarb on Port Royal, Tortuga, Padres del Fuego, and Cuba.​
Seek them out under their special Peddler symbol:​
Peddler_Icon.JPG
Remember, Peddlers offer something different every month and stop selling older items after a couple months, so don't delay and get your new threads today!​
Upgrade to Unlimited Access
to wear all Common and Rare clothing items!

Looks like I'm always the odd-ball out...

I've been wanting this set back for a while... I just simply adore the coat, and the boots go well with it.

View attachment 37438

In my opinion, it's one of the best peddler sets.

I still agree with Star here, get to walkin the plank! Haha jk :)
This is one of the ones I like better, too. I just wish there was an option to get the old back if you wanted it while they still make new ones.

Nothing against bringing back previous or older clothing collections ... but I see it this way. If Potco promises new collection "every" month, they should follow through with giving us "new" outfit every month. No excuse for that, not even running out of time or not having enough manpower to do it, because that is routine.

Now, it would be nice if they add an extra outfit to the monthly outfit, in addition to the scheduled one. This extra could be a special collection (holiday or special event collections, such as what they have been doing with Halloween, Mother's Day and Father's Day), or, the most requested collection from the past. That's where the poll plays its part in this; they could have a poll to ask players which outfit we want to be re-released the most, then they can have something like Crimson Captain be featured again, along with the scheduled outfit for July. Now that makes more sense, because I could understand that some ppl missed past collections (even I did that; I missed the 2011 Halloween special outfit that I wanted it back some time in the future).

Back