Cuba- Voodoo Doll and Tortuga Totem Pole Quest

Johnny Firehawk

Honorable Pirate
1 major concern right now is that for the Cuba voodoo doll quest. im currently at 50% and it says i've completely the items required, but when I go back to Tia, it says i have stuff to do. For some reason, there's another running quest for Tia for the Tortuga totem pole quest, and it seems Tia won't let me finish my voodoo doll quest till I finish the totem pole or something. Please let me know if this is just a minor problem or what!

Please try the tortuga teleportation totem quest and see if completing that allows you to progress with the voodoo doll quest. It is a very short and fast quest. You can also report the issue in game using the "send feedback" button (press escape to access it). This will help the developers identify and fix the problem.

Let us know if doing the Tortuga totem quest allows you to continue on the voodoo doll quest. Thanks!

Please try the tortuga teleportation totem quest and see if completing that allows you to progress with the voodoo doll quest. It is a very short and fast quest. You can also report the issue in game using the "send feedback" button (press escape to access it). This will help the developers identify and fix the problem.

Let us know if doing the Tortuga totem quest allows you to continue on the voodoo doll quest. Thanks!

I completed the Tortuga totem quest, but Tia still won't let me continue the Voodoo doll quest. I have sent feedback to the devs via the escape button, too. Tia has the glowing reward chest above her name but when i press shift, it says "There's another place you should be." and it'll glitch in that I can't shift to talk to her again. I'd have to press escape to re'-talk to her, and it just keeps repeating another quote of "There's another place you should be." Please help!

I completed the Tortuga totem quest, but Tia still won't let me continue the Voodoo doll quest. I have sent feedback to the devs via the escape button, too. Tia has the glowing reward chest above her name but when i press shift, it says "There's another place you should be." and it'll glitch in that I can't shift to talk to her again. I'd have to press escape to re'-talk to her, and it just keeps repeating another quote of "There's another place you should be." Please help!
I'm not really sure then. You might have to either restart your character or wait for the developers to fix it. Sorry :(

Omg i lied. I somehow have the rag doll and the ability to use it. But Tia is still glitched and my quest journal still has the voodoo quest still active. Something is glitchy or something. All is fixed in terms of actually finishing the quest though!

Back