Discussion [ D R E A M S ]

Faerie

Honorable Pirate
What are your dreams in life?

What is something you really want to do in your life that you have not done?

This should be a pretty awesome thread, I think knowing what people want to do in their lifetime will be pretty cool to know. ^.^

For example:
My dream is to one day go to the Carribean & swim in the water there. Travel the world and see all the beautiful places!

This is such a wonderful idea for a thread!! Happy someone posted this.

Well my dream(s) would be to travel the world but in this case lets start off with USA with my friend. And another dream is that I actually wish I like graphics and arts until later in life and don't give up on them :p

I have too many, and most times I seriously lack motivation, so I don't know if I'll be accomplishing them all...

But probably a few of my biggest dreams would be:
Meet that special someone
Travel the world with that special someone
Continue to paint, draw, improve my skills, maybe start a small studio
Finish at least one of my large projects I have planned...

I have too many, and most times I seriously lack motivation, so I don't know if I'll be accomplishing them all...

But probably a few of my biggest dreams would be:
Meet that special someone
Travel the world with that special someone
Continue to paint, draw, improve my skills, maybe start a small studio
Finish at least one of my large projects I have planned...

Your dream will come true :) plus look you, you're a founder of this site!! Which leads to a great game everyone loves!

This is such a wonderful idea for a thread!! Happy someone posted this.

Well my dream(s) would be to travel the world but in this case lets start off with USA with my friend. And another dream is that I actually wish I like graphics and arts until later in life and don't give up on them :p

We should meet one day! You seem pretty cool and we could share our love for art :D

Back