Darbodaen Fury

Tis true mates!! After having to leave the game for a little over a year, D is back!! I had a few family issues that needed my undivided attention. Many on here are already aware of the full story, and thank you for all the kind words. Everything is back as it should be now, so I am ready to get the Fury back up and running! So, all of you helpful, active and just downright nice pirates out there, please, send me a message! Or, you can just find one of our FINE LOOKING Fury pirates out there ruling the Caribbean if ye are interested in joining us. Thank you to everyone for all the kind words and the warm welcome back messages. It is truly appreciated :) Now, I'm off to go begin bringing the Fury back to its place of former glory! Have fun mates, good luck, and...

FEAR THE FURY!!!!

P.S. Thanks for starting this thread Emmmz!!

-D

Tis true mates!! After having to leave the game for a little over a year, D is back!! I had a few family issues that needed my undivided attention. Many on here are already aware of the full story, and thank you for all the kind words. Everything is back as it should be now, so I am ready to get the Fury back up and running! So, all of you helpful, active and just downright nice pirates out there, please, send me a message! Or, you can just find one of our FINE LOOKING Fury pirates out there ruling the Caribbean if ye are interested in joining us. Thank you to everyone for all the kind words and the warm welcome back messages. It is truly appreciated :) Now, I'm off to go begin bringing the Fury back to its place of former glory! Have fun mates, good luck, and...

FEAR THE FURY!!!!

P.S. Thanks for starting this thread Emmmz!!

-D

I remember seeing this guild long ago :) Glad to see you coming back :)

Thanks Kat And Rich. It is great to see supportive people! Also great that everyone remembers us. I love knowing that the pirates of the Fury were great enough to leave a mark in peoples memories! Great work Fury Pirates!!Just in case there were some pirates out there that were wondering what the Fury is all about, please don't hesitate to send me a message on here, or find one of our Awesome Fury pirates in the game. If you want to join, we have two simple rules that MUST be followed, no questions asked. They are simple, but strictly held rules. We are a guild that was created, and still exists, to help smaller pirates level up and to provide a guild where seasoned players can come and hang out, loot, and have TONS of fun! We are organized, serious, and Goofy all at once! (Especially Emma Fireheart!) So, hope to see you all out there in the Caribbean! If you want to join, or just want to join us for a loot/guild sail or looting event, just let one of us know:) We would be happy to have ye!

Until then, good luck, Have Fun...and...
FEAR THE FURY!!

-D

P.S. The two guild rules won't be posted publicly. If you wish to know them, please contact me or a Fury officer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fury Officers!!!

The Officer meeting will be tomorrow night (Saturday) around 7:30-8:00 EST. Remember... we will be boss hopping after the meeting so bring some friends and Don't have too much to drink at the meet or yer swords will swing sideways!! See ya there mates!

FTF!!
-D

Grats Jason for mastering Potions! :D Jason Darkskull
screenshot_2013-05-11_00-04-20.jpg

Aye mate!! Welcome to the best guild in the Caribbean!! FEAR THE FURY!!!!

-DToday Is FURY FRIDAY MATES!! We will be on Lempona server :). All Fury pirates should know what Fury Friday is so, grab yer weapons and lets make the Caribbean...FEAR THE FURY!!

FTF!!
-DCongrats to Jack Hookstealer and Jack Stormwalker! They are the newest Fury Veterans!

Here are some Screenies of the Officer meeting and the Carnage afterward ;)

screenshot_2013-06-22_20-37-45.jpg
screenshot_2013-06-22_21-17-18.jpg
screenshot_2013-06-22_21-29-07.jpg
screenshot_2013-06-22_21-46-23.jpg
screenshot_2013-06-22_22-06-53.jpg
screenshot_2013-06-22_23-03-00.jpg
screenshot_2013-06-22_23-04-26.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I haven't been on much im trying to get on more now that things have calmed in real for a bit hopefully ill be around for more guild events now! :)

Back