Dark Place

Do you think Dark Place is a good Guild?

• Total voters

Sparks

Honorable Pirate
Ok, Most guilds do not have a story behind them. But mine does..
Chapter 1: A Family's Curse

A 6'7 Bootlegger from Port Royal stood in the dry mist of problems surrounding his family's curse. The 15 year old Menti took his sloop and tried to catch several fish for the family's feast that night. Because his Lure was only made of string, the fish gladly snapped his line. He straddled along the windy road on Padres Del Feugo in search of Caprico Del Mureto, the shopkeeper of the market. Caprico stated he can grant him a few of his lamb chops if Menti completed his quests. Menti agreed, and Caprico led Menti to the local blacksmith, where he held onto his first Pirate Blade. He named it Blestemul întrerupător , or Curse Breaker.
INCOMPLETE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Back on topic, Dark Place Rules: No horseplay/Have fun/Ask before tp/Be active in guild chat/Participate in guild events/no drama/DONT ask for promotions/If you are going to leave, let the GM or Co-Gm know why so we can make improvements.

GM-Sparkee
screenshot_2013-06-01_21-00-24-jpg.52561

Co-Gms: Halle Creek Jamie Chipscarlett, Eliza Creststeel, Elizabeth Bluehound, and Christopher
Events: Boss Hop, Weapon Hunts, Dark Place Style Fleets, Material Runs, Gold Runs, Treasure Fleets, Rage Ghost Hunting
view-photo
screenshot_2013-06-13_15-24-32-jpg.53488
screenshot_2013-06-13_15-55-03-jpg.53490
screenshot_2013-06-13_16-13-05-jpg.53491

Well this is it, for now, If you'd like to join Inbox me and we can set a date and time
screenshot_2013-06-13_15-30-43-jpg.53489

I was scrolling down for something not positive. - I wasn't gonna pick it but - I found it funny when I finally got to the bottom. :p

I have never heard of this guild but it looks awesome. You advertised it well with the pictures. ^_^

Ok, Most guilds do not have a story behind them. But mine does..
Chapter 1: A Family's Curse

A 6'7 Bootlegger from Port Royal stood in the dry mist of problems surrounding his family's curse. The 15 year old Menti took his sloop and tried to catch several fish for the family's feast that night. Because his Lure was only made of string, the fish gladly snapped his line. He straddled along the windy road on Padres Del Feugo in search of Caprico Del Mureto, the shopkeeper of the market. Caprico stated he can grant him a few of his lamb chops if Menti completed his quests. Menti agreed, and Caprico led Menti to the local blacksmith, where he held onto his first Pirate Blade. He named it Blestemul întrerupător , or Curse Breaker.
INCOMPLETE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Back on topic, Dark Place Rules: No horseplay/Have fun/Ask before tp/Be active in guild chat/Participate in guild events/no drama/DONT ask for promotions/If you are going to leave, let the GM or Co-Gm know why so we can make improvements.

GM-Sparkee
screenshot_2013-06-01_21-00-24-jpg.52561

Co-Gms: Halle Creek Jamie Chipscarlett, Eliza Creststeel, Elizabeth Bluehound, and Christopher
Events: Boss Hop, Weapon Hunts, Dark Place Style Fleets, Material Runs, Gold Runs, Treasure Fleets, Rage Ghost Hunting
view-photo
screenshot_2013-06-13_15-24-32-jpg.53488
screenshot_2013-06-13_15-55-03-jpg.53490
screenshot_2013-06-13_16-13-05-jpg.53491

Well this is it, for now, If you'd like to join Inbox me and we can set a date and time
screenshot_2013-06-13_15-30-43-jpg.53489
First picture- Move please XD

Thanks guys, Dark Place is gone now, thanks to a hacker who hacked my account and made a level 4 inactee gm and left, thanks for your support, when i recover ill start up a new guildAlso i wanna congrats guild mates on their accomplishments in our guild
Isolde Blanch: went from level 37 to 47 in 2 months
Creek 39-50
Jamie 47-50
Eliza Creststeel 13-47 in 2 months
christopher 35-40

currently 6 members have found legendary while on tormenta raids or darkheart

Last edited by a moderator:
Back