Workaround "Defeat Kudgel" Bug

Sir Comet

Buccaneer
I know I'm not a mod or anything, but I've found this out and I was pretty surprised. There are two ways to do this ( [1] getting the bug before district resets - [2] getting the bug and waiting for the district to reset )

[1] If you're reading this before the district resets, then do this: Go back to the place, then throw grenades at Kudgel (NPC). Kudgel is simply hiding in the NPC but is still there. Kudgel won't attack you so this is pretty easy to do.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[1] If you're unlucky and you're reading this after the district reset, then you need to help a friend defeat Kudgel. Look in your guild list and look for anyone that's near level 30.

Hope this helped someone!

The same thing happened to a guildmate. First have high level peep heal you. Find someone else who needs to defeat kudgel. We did this 2 times. One was on anbassa waited in the caves until we found someone doing tge rc quest. In exchange to help him. We were able to fight kudgel after he finished getting the south idol and talked to Dr Bellrog. That Activate s kudgel.. keep swinging sword. Fighting do not run away, or hit escape key. And hopefully don't dc. it doesn't look as your damaging him, but stay on it. It will work. Takes time. It worked for me and guildmate.

Last edited:
Back