Suggestion Different Grenade Types?

Is this just wasted inventory space?

• Total voters

Driftarr

Wanted Pirate
So theres only 'Grenade' Available in the game.
maybe not everyone would use different kinds of grenades as much as I would, but I feel like it would be a great little addition to the game to have a "Stinky Grenade" that gives you infinite stink pot ammo and maybe a skill points boost? And to make these available in all the grenade ammo types.

Make these available to loot or just to purchase at a gunsmith? You know, something special, a little tip of the hat to those who just like to blow everything up ;)!

I often thought about this In Potco days ........ Disney was going to look Into Grenade drops and Upgrade quests but they kind of died out and closed ! Grenades became my First weapon of Mastery , became easy ! I became the Grenade Trainer In " Bootstrappers" guild In Potco "

So theres only 'Grenade' Available in the game.
maybe not everyone would use different kinds of grenades as much as I would, but I feel like it would be a great little addition to the game to have a "Stinky Grenade" that gives you infinite stink pot ammo and maybe a skill points boost? And to make these available in all the grenade ammo types.

Make these available to loot or just to purchase at a gunsmith? You know, something special, a little tip of the hat to those who just like to blow everything up ;)!
I have always thought about this. I really want some different grenades other than just "Grenade Pouch - Common". I think it could make grenades more interesting and fun to use! I would definitely use them more often if they had more types with more creativity!

Well, this game does have a magic system, so it's not too farfetched to make these grenades a high explosive, but they'd be even more of a nuke than they already are. (3.5k damage every 2 seconds is already absurdly high)

I'd like to see 2 new types coming to the game, a more powerful grenade with a smaller blast radius, and a grenade with a larger blast radius but weaker. And this is independent of the ammo types.

Back