Have you been affected by this bug?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but i dont mind

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bentheboss26

Honorable Pirate
Just wanted to mention to the community the lack of certain bosses on some servers. One major one I found was Foulberto only spawning in on Poderoso and all other servers he was nonexistent. Any other bosses like this please send in a reply including the servers its missing on or server it is still on. This has happened quite frequently with many bosses and I've even noticed the gold room (tormenta) in some servers having NO enemies at all. Just wanted to point this out. Some bosses, according to my guild, also don't exist anymore on ANY servers, so this is not just one boss. Also, disappearing enemies is a problem due to some of these enemies being required to kill for quests, making said quest nearly impossible or much more challenging then it should be. There is a poll above feel free to answer it and reply with any other missing enemies.

Last edited:
Ah Ive seen this glitch a lot to be honest mostly with the bosses via Ravens Cove. I was informed/saw many people mentioning last night that "all" the bosses on Andaba had vanished randomly and it was still like this this morning. Not sure if that is true or not.

Just wanted to mention to the community the lack of certain bosses on some servers. One major one I found was Foulberto only spawning in on Poderoso and all other servers he was nonexistent. Any other bosses like this please send in a reply including the servers its missing on or server it is still on. This has happened quite frequently with many bosses and I've even noticed the gold room (tormenta) in some servers having NO enemies at all. Just wanted to point this out. Some bosses, according to my guild, also don't exist anymore on ANY servers, so this is not just one boss. Also, disappearing enemies is a problem due to some of these enemies being required to kill for quests, making said quest nearly impossible or much more challenging then it should be. There is a poll above feel free to answer it and reply with any other missing enemies.
Is this before or after the very most recent update?

Not sure if it's related, but I've noticed currently if you aggro an enemy they will often never disengage and keep following you forever. When they leave the viszone they spawn in they also become invisible, yet still follow. So someone could have aggroed them and they walked away from their spawning location.

Not sure if it's related, but I've noticed currently if you aggro an enemy they will often never disengage and keep following you forever. When they leave the viszone they spawn in they also become invisible, yet still follow. So someone could have aggroed them and they walked away from their spawning location.
ive noticed aswell this especially with certain bosses that are hard to kill such as foulberto and Cicatriz. Foulberto also confirmed working on exuma

I believe it is also worth mentioning, as I have had numerous DM's as the suggested cause. So far the most probable is triggering an enemy and running away with them, once you reach a certain distance they bug out. Please, until a fix can be made, try to avoid running away from the enemys spawn too far as this inconveniences the entire community when a major boss is out. As I said before please vote in the poll as it helps greatly by knowing how widespread this glitch is. Hopefully a fix will be soon and feel free to reply with ANY questions and I will go and figure out the answer and reply as soon as possible.

experienced this at ravens cove with cicatriz, hope it helps.

Sorry to bump the thread, but I managed to recover Cicatriz on Abassa last night.

She was underground, and to the side, but she was in range of my musket. She's now regularly spawning in her proper place.

Back