Votes: 2 16.7%
  • ~ Nay!

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • ~ Possibly

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
S

Shamus The Brute

As a gamer, do you plan to play Disney's "Epic Mickey 2 - The Power of Two" game? :piratemickey:
EpicMickey2.jpg

Recently, a lot of buzz has been circulating within the news about the "epicness" of this game. In fact, just a few days ago I witnessed a full-pledged, television commercial in support of this latest Disney Interactive Media Group (DIMG) effort.

Out of pure curiousity, I had decided for myself that I wanted to learn more about this game and to discover just what all of the fuss was about. *(This game, afterall, is the most recent creation that both Disney corporate and DIMG are prouding themselves upon).

~ Keenly aware and understanding that developmental progress for POTCO has slowed, I wanted an "answer" for myself as to the reasoning behind the allocation of DIMG's resources away from POTCO and towards other projects - such as Epic Mickey 2.

Only time will tell if this particular game will live up to all of the hype. Until then, I am providing one review of the game which I was able to locate (although I do admit, I have not yet read any others):
https://www.gamespot.com/disney-epi...key-2-the-power-of-two-review-6400239/?page=1

I won't be playing the game but what I can tell you is that the television commercial I happened to see provoked me to mumble "Epic" under my breath.

*I later felt guilty & threw all of the cheese out of my house...

From what I've heard it looks pretty cool. Oswald and Mickey teaming sounds really cool, and I heard they have a new power or something. I might be getting it.

Back