Do you think the devs will add new things in time

I'm not part of the TLOPO team... But what I WILL say is that they have been very open about their plans to add lots of new content over time! I've been very impressed with the TLOPO vision for the game and the directions it may go. Whatever they choose. I have NO doubt it will be fun and exciting! We just need to be patient while they work diligently on the material... Which... I have absolutely no problem with! Good fortune and safe journeys, 'til next we meet!

I will also add that they have been very interactive with their community... They have both invited (pretty cool huh?) and chewed on a lot of input from their game community. So we very well may see things that have been tossed around in the forums one day... With an emphasis on one day... Which... I find very cool. :)

Yeah im happy we have good people working on a game that we all love its important and great for than to be as passionate as they are

I don't know if we really want new content, I think we just want to soak in everything that missed if you know what I am saying. Maybe after 3-4 months things will get added. After everything gets added and patched, I think we need to settle in before new content gets added. But answering your question, yes new content will mostly likely be added, but not after a while.

I honestly have no clue how it could work or how it could be done, but the Flying Dutchman would be awesome to see.

I don't know if we really want new content, I think we just want to soak in everything that missed if you know what I am saying. Maybe after 3-4 months things will get added. After everything gets added and patched, I think we need to settle in before new content gets added. But answering your question, yes new content will mostly likely be added, but not after a while.

Well, as of right now, old content is of course the priority. The way we're set up right now, the whole dev team is focused on adding back content from the original game. Me and a few others who are not a part of the main dev team (with one exception) are a part of our "content development" team, which handles new content. Our department is very small in comparison. Even with our more limited resources, we're still pumping out a few new things, like the emblems that debuted in July and this unannounced piece of content coming later this year. So while some new content might come out before a few older features, our work does not take resources away from the development of the main game.

Hope this provided some good clarification! :)

I think the developers are more concerned with making the game as similar to the original at the moment whilst fixing gliches & bugs. And if they do plan to add new content to the game, they'll keep us up-to-date as usual.

Back