Question Does anyone have any problems with TLOPO sucking internet?

Chris8541

Dockworker
I've noticed over the past few days whenever I have TLOPO open, webpages load slowly, youtube refuses to load videos at some points, discord constantly disconnects, i can't type messages in discord, etc. I have checked my modem, router, and ran internet speed tests. I've got 150mb down and 22mb up so I don't see this being a problem. Does anyone else have any internet issues?

I have that issue but I always thought it was because my laptop only has 4gbs of memory and tlopo uses most of it, I could be wrong though, also sometimes when I first open google chrome it takes awhile to pop up

I have that issue but I always thought it was because my laptop only has 4gbs of memory and tlopo uses most of it, I could be wrong though
I'm pretty sure it's not my hardware. I have windows 10 64 bit with an i5 processor 3.5ghz, gtx 1060 6gb graphics card, 16gb RAM, and a 250gb solid state drive with a 1TB HDD. My router and modem are really good quality too and I don't have any other problems other than when the game is running and especially when I'm trying to load into something within the game.

well. depends on certain reasons mate... if you are in Asia specifically Viet Nam, the network arent that good, but you are in some elses country (not comprised in Asia ) then the problem isnt your machine, cuz my pc has 16GB of Ram, and i also bought a GTX 1080 so its not because of my machine, i think its the game

Well first off you should see what's throttling. Check your memory usage, disk usage, CPU usage, and network usage and go from there. All of those can be checked in Windows 10's resource monitor which you can get to from the task manager. Once you figure out exactly what the problem is it will be much easier to find the solution.

I don't have any lag problems at all and I have TLOPO, Desktop Discord App, Google Chrome opened, and 1 other thing I might have opened to work on my second monitor and I still run TLOPO pretty good. And I just have a laptop thats core i5, 6 ram, 750gb, and its not meant for gaming but just your program runner PC to do work on but I keep all my stuff updated from software to all my drivers. So I would check up on that to update drivers and maybe reinstall TLOPO on your side.

20 up, 100 down. Never had that issue. Id definitely go with using the resource monitor to see if it can lead to whats using up so much.

Activity or Resource Monitor can be tricky if you're thinking of quitting some programs.

Simpler is to get a freebie Memory Clean (for Mac) or Memory Cleaner (for Windows). If I see that <1 GB is free then I clean, usually as soon as I board a ship and take the helm -- I can auto sail while the RAM gets freed.

Back