Glitch Doll Attunement sound effect bug

FluffyBellus

Dockworker
I've been playing a lot lately, and ever since I got the voodoo doll, the sound effect it plays when you have an enemy attuned has been permanently on loop and does not stop when changing location or weapon. It also seems to stack if you do it multiple times, so killing more than 2-3 enemies with the doll can get quite noisy.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Absolutely. Someone attuned a doll to me and the aura and sound effect lingered for the two hours I was playing. The sound effect lingers when I use it even once as well.

Also, staff will cause a glitch if you use flaming skull. So you use flaming skull too many times on enemies, put the staff away. You will walk into any room in any town and there will be fire in the middle of the room, with the staff put away! And it is like little balls of fire floating in the air.

Also, when you use staff, nobody sees your hexes. It used to be that you and the other players could see your magic, but not now.

YES. I've been having this problem for a long time. I've also noticed that it'll start playing at random times, even without voodoo doll usage. Sometimes it'll start playing after just having started up the game. Also, relogs don't fix it.

Speaking of audio bugs. That click sound that plays when you press a button, will play even when the mouse is on an empty portion of the screen. When you're doing something that requires a lot of mouse clicking, like on a cannon, it gets quite noisy.

I get that too, it's weird and kind of annoying honestly lol.

Another glitch is with the new Famed Forbidden Doll that you buy with Haunted Bones, it doesn't attune the other 2 enemies, only the normal 5 I have set.

Back