Glitch Doll Quest Dropped

MellieHardy

Sea Legs
After sailing for almost 3 hours on 2 servers to find my 3 bulwarks for my doll quest, I returned to Tia Dalma. She talked to me, then dropped my doll quest. I logged out and back in, it's still gone. Uh. What do I do now?

*Edit, she dropped my step daughter's doll quest too.

Last edited:
6Why4Ur.png

You should email support@tlopo.com for help if you're still experiencing trouble with quests.

6Why4Ur.png

You should email support@tlopo.com for help if you're still experiencing trouble with quests.

Where was this update posted? FYI, everyone in my guild says nothing has been fixed. I doubt they want EVERYONE in the game emailing them lol.. sounds like nothing has changed yet for the majority.

Where was this update posted? FYI, everyone in my guild says nothing has been fixed. I doubt they want EVERYONE in the game emailing them lol.. sounds like nothing has changed yet for the majority.

Last saturday @John Foulroberts introduced a new status page that replaced the Game & Web Server Notifications thread. This update was posted on the status page earlier today. I just checked and the message was recently changed to say the following;

eT4ZvZW.png

I understand why your guild is saying nothing has been fixed. The only thing that has been fixed so far is the bug that caused quests to be dropped from the journal. No actual lost quests have been given back or anything like that.

I just recommend everyone to email support if they have lost any quests or are still experiencing issues with this in general.

Thanks for this. I wondered if it was an error after I saw 2 server crashes last night. A minor rollback is a small price to pay to keep moving forward.

*Edit. Uh. She still doesn't have the doll quest back at all though.

Last edited:
Back