Glitch Double Gold event not working for land based loot.

Greetings, is anyone noticing that the double gold event is not actually giving double gold? When you pick up gold it splits the amount that was in the chest and only gives you the amount seen in the pickup

71569 + 34 = 71603

71569 + (17*2) + 71603

screenshot_2017-12-31_13-42-10.jpg
screenshot_2017-12-31_13-42-31.jpg
screenshot_2017-12-31_13-45-26.jpg

What the gold should have been is 34 + 34 but it's divided then added , so it's 17 + 17 ........ Yeah I noticed that also

Fishing it works too. But yes I agree on land loot you definately get shorted on the coin boost =/. Even if it is 5 gold in the loot, you only get 4 lol where is my 1 gold? :p c:

Ok, I've noticed that it does not work for land loot or fish loot. A sand tiger shark costs anywhere between 200 and 290 gold. I know how much they cost because it says it on the right when you catch them, and I mastered fishing before the double gold was implemented, so I know what these guys are supposed to fetch you on the market.

And let me be honest...double gold just ain't working in fishing. It is like the first guy said, the gold splits. I catch a huge shark that would normally be worth 280 gold. The game splits that into two entries of 140 gold and calls that pathetic split double gold. If it was true double gold, you would fetch 560 gold for that 280 gold shark since that is double the value.

The same problem is happening to land loot, it is split, giving you exactly what you earned or one gold less, because oddly, when an odd number of gold splits, it can only split into even numbers, so one gold piece is lost. It kinda stinks.

But sea loot does seem to be working better. The only thing in this game that doubles right now is the gold from the chests you earn at sea.

Back