Double rep potion

Blondie357

Honorable Pirate
I still had one left over from when they were given out awhile back. I read they were supposed to work with potions now as well so I drank it started brewing. Was NOT getting double rep for them. After two potions, I stopped and tp'd to help a guild member on another server and the potion was gone. Seriously?! I typed /2x to be sure and it said I didn't have one going. That lasted all of 4 minutes.... *requests a refund* LOL. @The Crew @Mr. Dev

I had issues with double rep potions and the event also. I think it could have to do with me being max lv. The only thing I had left to do was potions so I did it with the potions and got no double xp I also did it with one of the double xp event. So that could be an issue I sent a bug report on it at the time also.

This was my last one so I had been saving it. I was not getting double rep on potions and I KNOW I read it supposed to work there. My toon isn't maxed yet so that shouldn't be an issue.

Potions x2 rep has been acting up ever since that bug where it was giving x2000 (something outrageous like this). After that everytime potions are supposed to be x2 they are not.

That's why I waited so long to use them. I had two left.. the first one I used to finish my weapons without issues.. I saved my last one after all this time for potions and it was wasted -cries-

Back