Should we have it?

• Yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

Samuel Gower

Swashbuckler
I suggest for the first week of official release we add in double xp/ rep so that everyone can try and level up fast.
It would also be a lot of fun.

Double xp would be cool but I honestly would love to just start out earning my way up like normal. Maybe after the first couple of weeks, but people would progress through the first levels way too fast.

I'm not against it, but I just don't want it right away

I would probably lvl/do things slow. In potco, when I used game cards..I always felt "stressed" & "pressured" to lvl because I had a deadline on when unlimited would run out.
This is a pretty important point. We will be able to play full membership free, forever. Personally I will be taking it slow and enjoying it.

I'm going to do it the same way I do every game probably :p Rush my first character to cap and tell myself I'll take my time with my alts, then rush them too.

What would be cooler than this is if being a founder gave you a tiny permanent buff, like +%5 xp for life :D

I'm going to do it the same way I do every game probably :p Rush my first character to cap and tell myself I'll take my time with my alts, then rush them too.

What would be cooler than this is if being a founder gave you a tiny permanent buff, like +%5 xp for life :D
I personally wouldn't want that lol. I wanna enjoy myself :)

I suggest for the first week of official release we add in double xp/ rep so that everyone can try and level up fast.
It would also be a lot of fun.
I see how some people would see this as good, but I would not like to have beat the game in a week because of double XP I would rather grind it out like I used to. Its better that way, also in the early lvl's double XP isn't really required considering you lvl up 1 time per quest lol

Back