Double Yer Rep This Weekend! (08/30/12)

Bart Gunshot

Site Founder
header_468x189.gif
Double yer Reputation, mates!
This weekend, Pirates can earn DOUBLE the normal experience points for defeating enemies on land and sea, completing Quests, brewing Potions, and Fishing.
Don't ye dare miss these chances to boost yer skills and Notoriety:
2xp.jpg
  • SATURDAY, Sept. 1 (11am - 3pm) Unlimited Access Members only
  • SUNDAY, Sept. 2 (7am - 10am, 12pm - 3pm) ALL Pirates, Basic & Unlimited
  • MONDAY, Sept. 3 (12pm - 3pm) ALL Pirates, Basic & Unlimited
*All times PST (Los Angeles Time Zone)
NOTE: Double Reputation Weekend does not apply to PvP, Ship v Ship,​
Cannon Defense, or Ship Repair.​

Yayyyyyyyyy! I LOVE when this comes around- especially since I'm using my lower lvl pirate now. I'm glad Monday is a part of this but I kinda wish Friday was, too. Maybe now I'll knock out that one lvl of nades I have yet to finish. Haha :D

Thanks for the double rep weekend but It looks to me like they are desperate to keep us going with out content.

Hopefully i can manage to level one of my low levels though idk if Im gonna be patient enough...

Anyone know if this is gonna work with double rep from fathers day quest?

Thanks for the double rep weekend but It looks to me like they are desperate to keep us going with out content.

Hopefully i can manage to level one of my low levels though idk if Im gonna be patient enough...

Anyone know if this is gonna work with double rep from fathers day quest?
If they're running it how they have in the past, it should stack with Father's day bonuses (and Jack's Brew.. if anyone still has any.. ;))

If they're running it how they have in the past, it should stack with Father's day bonuses (and Jack's Brew.. if anyone still has any.. ;))
On my level 18 i have one father quest just finished with 2 hours 45 mins, one quest just picked up from this year and two jacks brew. So now im thinking... Lol

5x from jacks brew, 2x from fathers day and 2x from this event... Depending how disney does the math, should either be 9x or 20x the original rep. Thinking 9x since i doubt each one will be multiplied on top of the other but it would be something to see 20x the original rep.

On my level 18 i have one father quest just finished with 2 hours 45 mins, one quest just picked up from this year and two jacks brew. So now im thinking... Lol

5x from jacks brew, 2x from fathers day and 2x from this event... Depending how disney does the math, should either be 9x or 20x the original rep. Thinking 9x since i doubt each one will be multiplied on top of the other but it would be something to see 20x the original rep.

Everytime you killed or sank something the mouse would have to whip out a calculator Leo lol

Reactions: LEO
Back