Enemy Tags red/yellow depend on the Weapon you use, not just on Notoriety

Punkin Pie

Pirate Lord
I'm sorry if this is a well known fact, but I've never noticed this before, and wanted to share because I thought it was interesting. Some of you may not know this.

I thought that your Notoriety level determines what your enemy's tag colors are.
Like if your Notoriety level is 35, then a level 35 enemy would have a green tag (safe to fight for your level), and Enemies lower level than your notoriety would have gray tags (pushovers). Yellow tags meaning take caution, and Red tags meaning Danger.
I'm sure this helps to decide what the enemy tag color is, BUT, it's not the only thing that matters.
I noticed that when changing weapons, the enemy's tag color changed also.
This makes sense, that if you upgrade or downgrade the weapon you are using, that the enemy threat level would change, I just never noticed that's how it works. I'm sure it also depends on what Your weapon skill level is also. If you notice this with any weapons, please post a screen, it's interesting. (interesting to me lol)

2 screens, Same enemy, same notoriety:

35redenemy.jpg

35yellowenemy.jpg

Ok, I guess it's not very important information, and I don't stop and think about what weapons I'm going to use on each enemy level. It's just something I noticed and wanted to share. (I've seen Lamer threads, trust me lol) :D

I'm sorry if this is a well known fact, but I've never noticed this before, and wanted to share because I thought it was interesting. Some of you may not know this.

I thought that your Notoriety level determines what your enemy's tag colors are.
Like if your Notoriety level is 35, then a level 35 enemy would have a green tag (safe to fight for your level), and Enemies lower level than your notoriety would have gray tags (pushovers). Yellow tags meaning take caution, and Red tags meaning Danger.
I'm sure this helps to decide what the enemy tag color is, BUT, it's not the only thing that matters.
This makes sense, that if you upgrade or downgrade the weapon you are using, that the enemy threat level would change, I just never noticed that's how it works. I'm sure it also depends on what Your weapon skill level is also. If you notice this with any weapons, please post a screen, it's interesting. (interesting to me lol)

View attachment 26962
View attachment 26963
Ok, I guess it's not very important information, and I don't stop and think about what weapons I'm going to use on each enemy level. It's just something I noticed and wanted to share. (I've seen Lamer threads, trust me lol) :D
on the first pic that spine skull is laughing at you :mad:... they should look in a mirror and laugh at them selves ROFL

View attachment 26962
View attachment 26963

I found this out a while ago but its great to share useful info to those who maybe new to the potco game.

Back