Question ETA for Leaderboards?

Sal

Honorable Pirate
On April 3rd, a post was created stating “after critical issues are worked on, focus will be designated on getting Leaderboards out.”

Taking a look at many of the recent bug fixes & updates, most, if not all of them seem to have been *Minor* fixes rather than “critical.” With that being said, is there any ETA on the arrival of Leaderboards, and if it will NOT be ready anytime soon would there be any way we could get a monthly or every 2 month update on how people did in that month/2 month timeframe?

Yes, I also agree. “Soon” is generally meaningless unless it’s used in a context were a comparison with some other not so soon thing is made. It’s far better say to idk or give a time frame that you are certain of. I think most agree that Leaderboards will be a fun addition and look forward to their release but they are not absolutely necessary so I understand them not being the highest priority but then again “soon” is not an answer to people’s questions.

Last edited:
There is no ETA for Leaderboards at this time.

The definition of soon is very subjective, but I don’t think we can honestly give a good projection of when they will be out.
No worries, the intention of this thread was simply a question, not intended to rant or come off as impatient. The order in which you guys prioritize releasing updates & fixes is without question understandable and at more than a fair pace given the few staff & devs TLOPO has. Y'all are great. :)

In regards to what I brought up about releasing a monthly screenshot of a progressive leaderboards such as the one that was given in April, would that be a possibility of sorts?

Back