Favorite Scary Movie?

I am a fanatic of classic horror movies, I literally cannot get enough of them.

I would have to say my favorite of them is The Shining, because who doesn't love a good Stephen King movie? The Shining is so well done, the way it was shot and some of the hidden meaning behind items that were put in the movie.. it makes truly amazing and a one of kind horror film. :)

I am a fanatic of classic horror movies, I literally cannot get enough of them.

I would have to say my favorite of them is The Shining, because who doesn't love a good Stephen King movie? The Shining is so well done, the way it was shot and some of the hidden meaning behind items that were put in the movie.. it makes truly amazing and a one of kind horror film. :)

I still need to see that movie and my favorite Stephen King film was The Rite anything with exorcisms scares the crap out of me.

Hmm... when it comes to scary movies... I quite like the thrill of Frozen (2010) (and no not the overrated Disney movie).

It shows how a simple situation can become very horrifying within a few moments - and not to mention, is probably a fear for anybody ever riding in a chairlift... after seeing it, you won't look at those innocent chairlifts in the same way again.

Back